Familiarity and comfort with innovative and/or new technologies as they could be applied to Supply Chain related services such as artificial intelligence,…...
Title: Global Enterprise Function Legal Lead for Supply Chain & Operations
Level: Career Level 6 Senior Manager
Salary: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You will act as trusted advisers to the Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Team, working to help manage and mitigate risks, collaborating with senior stakeholders across Legal, the Business and other Corporate Function areas.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Assess existing portfolio and new products and service offerings and guide them to market in a legally compliant manner with appropriate risk mitigations (contractual, operational, technical);
- Work with Accenture’s regulatory and compliance counsel to synthesize and apply regulatory and compliance advice, including future-looking projections of any anticipated regulatory changes potentially impacting the business;
- Provide contracting tools such as global guidance and guardrails to business and Legal teams to enable their day-to-day contracting;
- Work with other teams and participate in initiatives to create frameworks related to cutting edge, cross-industry topics that address technology, ethics, human rights, legal and societal issues; and
- Help evaluate prospective acquisition targets on behalf of the Supply Chain & Operations Service Leadership Team, and shape post-merger integration strategies.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Admitted to the bar) or local equivalent) and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law.
- Significant legal experience of relevant attorney work.
- Strong commercial, technology, IP and data privacy experience and broad legal knowledge (e.g. spanning employment, litigation, corporate law and governance).
- Risk analysis and development of risk mitigation strategies;
- Strategic legal advice to business leadership in respect of taking offerings and/or services to market in the Supply Chain & Operations Services space;
- Deal shaping and evaluation of innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings; and
- Developing trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
Candidates should ideally have a strong understanding of core legal issues relating to global Supply Chain related services, including:
- Supporting businesses to adapt to outmanoeuvre uncertainty. Purpose-led intelligent supply chains help Chief Supply Chain Officers continuously innovate, build competitive advantage, and improve business, customer, and societal outcomes in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world; and
- Legal issues related to bringing new assets and offerings to market in a legally compliant manner, for example: products/offerings/services relating to customer-centric supply chain transformation, sourcing and procurement, zero-based supply chain, sustainability and responsible supply chain, operational agility transformation, and resilient supply chain.
- Familiarity and comfort with innovative and/or new technologies as they could be applied to Supply Chain related services such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, intelligent platforms and security.
- Flexible to work global hours where necessary
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
International candidates will be considered.
Closing Date for Applications 9th July 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.