Who we are Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're h
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in – commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals – starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of almost 1,000 people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3.5 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the role
As the Global Employer Branding Director, your goal will be to build Bitpanda into the most recognised and respected employer in Europe and beyond. As a key member of the People Leadership Team, you will be tasked with building and launching Bitpanda’s global employer branding strategy, including talent branding campaigns, external communications strategies, and asset production as well as managing our company reputation across key channels.
What you’ll do
- Craft Bitpanda’s global employer branding strategy to build Bitpanda’s reputation as an innovative tech company and great place to work.
- Develop new campaigns, media strategies, content, narratives and assets to bring our employer brand to life, ensuring that folks get an authentic view of life in Bitpanda.
- Drive marketing programs targeting key hiring groups (like technical talent) and partner with Bitpanda’s in-house creative studio and external media and creative agencies to develop and execute world class concepts that support the attraction of these talents.
- Lead the end-to-end process of concept, development and execution of talent events and campaigns.
- Conduct market research and generate creative and impactful employer branding initiatives.
- Analyse the success of employer branding campaigns and drive decisions based on KPIs.
- Build, lead, mentor and develop your team.
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of an ambitious budget, with a results-oriented approach.
- Partner closely with peers across the broader People, Brand, Marketing and Communications teams.
- Report performance to CHRO and C-level.
Who you are
- 8-10+ years experience and a proven-track record leading and developing diverse marketing teams at scale in a fast-paced company.
- Solid experience in Employer Branding, Marketing and Communications.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer insights and market research practises.
- Confident, driven, dynamic leader with outstanding communication, project-management and presentation skills and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking.
- Excellent business-level English language skills are required (more languages are a plus).
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid Annual Leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events – both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
- These benefits do not apply for our internships
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.