Working at Bitfury: Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Working closely alongside and reporting to the Global Reward Manager, the Junior Compensation Analyst is responsible will play a key role in the design, development and administration of our global compensation programs that attract, motivate, and retain critical talent in Bitfury.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on day to day compensation management, ad-hoc reviews, statistical analysis, data modelling, and cost analysis.
- Participates in compensation & benefit surveys.
- Conducts job analysis and evaluation activities to ensure proper classification of jobs.
- Provides support in cost modelling and budgeting on salary increases, bonus plans, sales incentives, long term incentives, benefits and recognition programs.
- Use advanced Excel skills to create complex statistical modeling to support financial budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards. Assist in HRIS data quality check and reporting.
- Contribute to the development of the compensation strategy.
- Runs data audits to ensure compliance with law governing both C&B.
- May assist in the Benefits plans administration as and when required.
- Performs other tasks assigned by manager.
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in compensation, ideally in investment banking, consulting or a high tech.
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Able to work with large amounts of data and build tools to establish and streamline processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through .
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- English fluency
- Experience with HRIS (Bamboo HR)
- Knowledge in Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI DAX functions or Excel VBA
- Experience in an international environment and compensation consulting experience