Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients' life savings. We're a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may c
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
Xapo Bank is about to open the Gibraltar Global Branch, our first and only branch in the world, and we’re looking for a Global Branch Operations Assistant to join our team. Your main responsibility will be to assist the Global Branch Manager to manage the facilities, welcome and attend to our customers, and respond to any queries or refer them to the appropriate personnel, when required.
- Receiving Xapo visitors and clients at the Banking Hall by greeting and welcoming them with a positive and helpful attitude and acting as a bridge between them and our remote staff.
- Acting as a Xapo brand ambassador in our first (and only) branch.
- Providing basic and accurate information about Xapo activity and services. You will have to acquire basic knowledge of Xapo products and services so that you will be able to direct customers appropriately.
- Be involved in customer support tasks and help customers with their queries.
- Assist customers in a branded, friendly, proactive and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with all vendors and merchants that supply the bank’s facilities.
- Support the Global Branch’s Operations by performing administrative tasks.
- Maintains inventory and stock of supplies.
- Provides pre-arrival support for visiting colleagues travelling to the Global Branch on their annual Team On-Site visits.
- Works collaboratively and autonomously.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Banking and FinTech
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Bitcoin will get you extra points
- Well versed in local and regional knowledge
- Alignment with Our Values.
- Reside in (or near) Gibraltar.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.