Your Role Are you a trading enthusiast or generally just interested in the world of investment? As a Content Moderator in the Cryptocurrency area, you will be an advocate for safety and security, pr
- Evaluate and investigate passive or reactive abuse of the platform and take appropriate action;
- Monitor and identify potential fraud, account takeover, and other regulatory risks;
- Ensure that the digital wallet / platform is free from spam, scams, or harmful contents;
- Moderate that the usage of the tool is appropriate and in accordance with the set standards;
- Respond to questions from NFT Marketplace users;
- Advocate for safety and security.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (C1);
- Experience in content moderation;
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric mindset;
- Strong critical and contextual thinking skills;
- Ability to independently seek out and apply relevant information when faced with a unique or new problem;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe)
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe in 2021 assigned by Great Place to Work® and was also distinguished as the Best and Largest exporter company and the Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!