Decentralized technologies will be the disruptive force - Come reinvent the internet with Qubit9! As a team of serial entrepreneurs, our aim is to build a decentralized data cloud powered by blockchai
The founding team of Qubit9 had tremendous success in business in the past. Kai & Christian Wawrzinek were the original founders of Goodgame Studios, scaling the company from zero to public listing at NASDAQ and beyond. Christian Kaul is a serial entrepreneur who previously worked for Airbnb, Groupon and Goodgame Studios. Together we think even bigger – we want to build a disruptive European technology champion – a counterweight to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or AlibabaCloud.
We invented the position of General Management & Entrepreneurship Resident (m/w/d) – Cloud & Blockchain based on a growing number of talented, bright applicants with prestigious backgrounds from finance, consulting and blue chip industry. Often they have a Master, an MBA or even a PhD. Contrary to a traditional company, we are offering the chance to sit next to some of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in Germany and to switch into a fast-growing blockchain and cloud TechStartup. Here, you might find the founders building your desk on the day you arrive – but also hyper-growth and work challenges that are different every few months in every way.
Your ultimate goal is to solve problems for the company and to find/create your position within our fast-growing environment. We expect this to happen within 3 – 12 months.
We personally know several top-level people that have started this way, then went on starting their own businesses or taking on leadership roles at the Goodgame Studios, Airbnb or elsewhere. Ready to dive into the deep end?
- Solve problems! Chat to the founders daily, identify bottlenecks in the current processes, find topics you feel strongly about, take ownership and improve them. Examples:
- Care about Strategy? Help us deepen our go-to-market strategy or find early adopter business clients.
- Good with legal stuff? Identify regulatory implications and chat to our law-firm about our best way forward.
- Math-genius? Read whitepapers of other projects or create a model of how we best distribute cryptocurrency to achieve a desired behavior.
- Formulate strategies, oversee operations, procure materials and resources and secure compliance.
What you bring to the table
- You are smarter than average and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are a hands-on problem solver.
- Great communication style, written and verbal, as well as great presentation skills.
- Research, analytical mindset – you want to understand why things work a certain way and you are not afraid to put in the extra effort to get to the bottom of a problem.
- Strong desire to evolve your career in a tech-environment at the edge of blockchain and cloud technology.
- Digital native. Even if you don’t have programming experience, you are a techie at heart and love to learn new technologies. Ideally you worked in an engineering environment before.
- Willingness to learn entirely new knowledge areas, even to champion them and become the go-to-person within the team for this topic.
- At least a BA/BSc degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Prior relevant work experience, i.e. in consulting, tech-startups or other fast-paced, innovative environments.
The following is a plus
- Prior understanding of data analysis, data management and web3.0 are beneficial.
- Follow-on degrees such as MA, MSc, MBA and PhDs in a relevant field.
- Prior understanding of distributed systems and cloud principles.
- Some experience designing or building software applications.
- Being with the company from the very beginning.
- Power to influence the company’s culture and the opportunity to bring your own ideas.
- Working together with top talents to become the next big thing in cloud computing and blockchain.
- Experience truly fast growth – work with us on the journey to become THE next impactful player in the blockchain industry.
- In our office, you find motivating colleagues, healthy brain foods (such as a variety of berries, nuts, yogurt, or avocados), good coffee, and no bad stuff.
- Flat hierarchy where all colleagues together work on the same mission.
1. Please submit your Linkedin Profile or CV together with the application form.
2. After checking your application, we invite candidates fitting our requirements to a first screening during which we will also tell you about us.
3. When passing, we will initiate further interviews to get a better picture of you and your skills albeit striving for a fast and lean process.
4. Very soon you might get an offer call, a written offer letter, and one signature later you join the team.