Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out from the traditional banking system and choose freedom... We make
Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading : )
WHY ARE WE AWESOME?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- We pay and compensate well
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health and remote workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Curious about the Bitcoin country? We offer company-paid business trips to El Salvador.
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto curious and expert and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
As the Accounting Manager you will be a core member of the finance team working under the CFO. Your mission is to be on top of our accounting application, processing and reporting as we grow, aiming for efficiency and high quality.
Your Responsibilities(Including but not limited to):
- Processing of documents, such as expenses, customer and supplier invoices etc
- Responsible for bookkeeping processes and general ledger for the group companies
- Responsible for group balance sheet account reconciliation
- Managing the month-end closing process for the Group
- Managing external partners for payroll and vat reporting
- Assisting with the Group statutory reporting (Annual Report, Income taxes)
- Establishing and ensuring that proper accounting methods and principles are applied.
- Financial internal control framework
- Ad hoc questions that might arise within accounting, analysis and audit
You bring with you:
- Solid relevant work experience as well as knowledge of IFRS and accounting principles.
- Fluent English and Swedish, both written and verbal is preferred for this position.
- High integrity in dealing with internal and external counterparties as well as having the ability to set priorities and create focus on accomplishing set objectives
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – acting as a real team player with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A genuine interest in building a world class reporting and accounting function
- A global mindset and a will to always grow and excel
- A positive attitude, creative mind and an ability to get things done
- An ability to build relationships worldwide
- Interest & experience with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies would be an asset
- To become part of a passionate and talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Besides the salary thing ;-), awesome perks and benefits as well as competitive salary