They will drive synergy to establish winning service offerings and integrate with a large group of GBS and partners’ sellers to build and execute on a joint…...
A unique opportunity has been created for a natural leader to bring expertise and knowledge to expand white space and create new business leveraging IBM assets such as Global Business Services (GBS), Red Hat, and IBM Hybrid Cloud offerings.
The EMEA Security Strategy & Growth Leader will have the opportunity to lead at a global scale and infuse strategic business growth strategy and demonstrate their net new contributions to support extraordinary growth. They will drive synergy to establish winning service offerings and integrate with a large group of GBS and partners’ sellers to build and execute on a joint growth pipeline of opportunities.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Drive the creation of net new security focused opportunities within the GBS Account base.
- Develop relationships with security stakeholders with key GBS accounts and clients. Become the trusted advisor to the key accounts.
Lead and manage the partnership with Security Business Unit (SBU) for Europe to drive European Security Service Growth:
- Assess, integrate and align Europe business growth strategy with Security Services planning and strategy
- Drive for the growth of Europe-based security services pipeline and win rates in coordination with GBS SS&G and SBU
- Steer strategic bids, top accounts Go-to-Market and win strategy to include necessary security capabilities
- Provide inputs to further GBS offerings to leverage IBM security capabilities
Facilitate and align European security delivery activities and oversee the performance
- Facilitate security delivery planning, staffing and integration of delivery cadence to ensure timely and quality security services
- Provide demands insight for proactive security resources planning and acquisition
Lead the planning and coordination of European security communications, marketing and enablement/training
- European security awareness communications
- Align and coordinate Europe security marketing and messaging activities
- Coordinate and reinforce participation for Security Enablement activities
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, on-going business and technical career development, incentive plan, medical cover, pension, vacation days, flexible home / office working and more.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience in shaping and developing Cloud Security Solutions and Applications
- Experience leading / working in a complex matrix environment
- Ability to influence, build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven cybersecurity knowledge and technical sales experience in creating and winning new opportunities.
- Experience in professional services or large consultancy organisation
- Strong client relationships in European markets and ability to leverage security across the various markets.
- Ability to leverage knowledge and experience to carry in-depth client conversations providing the value proposition of security offerings.
- Knowledge in multiple cloud platforms including the use of Red Hat Open Shift technologies, AI, Intelligence Workflow and Digital Transformation. Credentials in leading or contributing to Design Thinking, Garage, and other collaborative workshops to generate new wins.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with major software solutions such as SAP, ServiceNow, Workday,
- Experience of Edge Computing, IoT and Advanced Technologies i.e., Blockchain, AI, automation, intelligent workflows.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.