About us Chromaway is the company that has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than eight years. The company aims to create a fair, decentralized society by providing them with ec
Chromaway is the company that has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than eight years. The company aims to create a fair, decentralized society by providing them with ecosystems and tools for exploring the potential of blockchain technology.
So far we have released both successful products and new start-up projects, and whether you’re looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified with us. Chromaway is mostly flat in hierarchy, consensus oriented and distributed around the world. Self development and listening to the needs of our people are core values at Chromaway.
One of our projects is Mines of Dalarnia, a play to earn Web3 game. Mines of Dalarnia is a multiplayer game, introducing blockchain to players around the world. Anyone can delve into the unknown, collect resources, crawl in dungeons and combat enemies deep down under. The game is abundant with resources for explorers and investors to discover, collect and trade. This is where you come in – a role in which you’ll be able to get instant feedback based on the decisions you make.
We are looking for a game economy designer to join our team. You will own the game economy and work closely with designers, project leads and developers to create game economies driven by blockchain technology. In this role you will evaluate specific key metrics to keep track of the games performance, collaborate with others to create new features and content that expands the game economy and adds utility to already established assets. We would also like for you to build tools and systems that allow for quickly improving and expanding the games economic designs.
Besides these task you can also be expected to work on the following:
- Balancing of game systems and gameplay loops in relation to overall game economy
- Review and improve the existing game economy
- Following the market to see what trends and best practices evolve around blockchain games, and adapt those designs if fitting
- Creating forecasts and simulations
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of experience working on game economy and/or game monetization
- Alternatively, a strong background in economics and an interest in gaming and blockchain
- A deep understanding of a wide range of games, genres and platforms
It is also beneficial if you have:
- A background in economics or math
- Experience with the fundamentals of blockchain technology and/or token economics
- Shipped an online, live service game that achieved revenue targets defined by stakeholders
Does this sound like you?
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply by following the link below. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Oscar.email@example.com.