What is the Metaverse? Metaverse has become a huge buzzword, and everyone is throwing it around. We are gamers! For us, Metaverse means an ecosystem where people can play the same games and share expe
What is the Metaverse? Metaverse has become a huge buzzword, and everyone is throwing it around. We are gamers! For us, Metaverse means an ecosystem where people can play the same games and share experiences all gathered into one world that survives the individual product. This means that we will be able to bring together all individuals into one world through cross-connectivity, where they can transfer their resources from one game to another at will.
With the support of substantial funding, we are setting out to create something that has not even been envisioned yet.
Our proprietary technology enables us to build a product that has the potential to change the way the word Metaverse is perceived, and us being gamers, our primary mission is to maintain a gaming environment that we will enjoy ourselves in a product.
We are looking for a passionate Game Economy Designer ready to join an exciting, growing blockchain project. You should be comfortable with working across disciplines, able to take initiative and independently find creative solutions to complex problems.
You will strategically design and structure the economy related system of the project based on targeted KPIs and facts. As a solution driven designer, you provide data-backed recommendations on design and balance. You’ll draft suggestions of improvement based upon opinions, analytics and test results.
By leveraging data from all avenues, you help to craft an engaging product experience that will last users decades.
- Define the economy systems and features aligned with the project vision
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation
- Take ownership of and iterate on user progression & reward structures, currencies, sinks & taps and the blockchain tokenomics
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to incorporate your designs
- Write and maintain appropriate design and balance documentation
- Develop a plan for collecting and evaluating data to use for further refinement post-launch
- An undergraduate degree in Game Design, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Passion and excitement to work on a blockchain project
- A very good understanding of blockchain tokenomics with a drive to learn more
- At least 2 years of experience in design, economics, or related experience
- In-depth knowledge of Excel + basic familiarity with Unity
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- You are quality-oriented and meticulous
- You make realistic time estimates and know your limits and weaknesses
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- A strong passion for mobile game economies
- A drive to grow, learn and be on the cutting edge of mobile gaming
About Ringtail Interactive
Ringtail Interactive is fast-growing technology start up working in the games industry with an overall goal of creating an unrivalled server solution to the market for use within small and medium sized enterprises. The team consists of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small development team. The company consists of two subsidiaries, Ringtail Games and Ringtail Technology.
Over the next year, we will be continuing to build the core of the team. Joining now will give you a chance to have a real impact on the company and the way in which the project develops.