Assist in the hiring of new team members and the building of a new development team. Oversee and manage the creative vision of the project from concept to…...
Quantum Works was recently founded in 2021 when our CEO saw a unique opportunity and a gap in the global marketplace for a AAA gaming title and studio, where fairness and customer satisfaction lead the way, but, with one key twist.
Quantum Works is funded from its own cryptocurrency token, a BEP20 token utilising a smart contract on the Binance Block Chain network. This cryptocurrency is the money that will drive the economy in Quantum Works’ first AAA title to be published, Project Quantum (working title), and future titles to come.
- Assist in the hiring of new team members and the building of a new development team
- Oversee and manage the creative vision of the project from concept to release
- Work to ensure consistent quality across all aspects of the game
- Develop a roadmap for release, determine priorities, monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments.
- Be a leader, managing your team and mentoring when necessary
- Experience working on at least one AAA game from concept to release
- 10+ years of experience working in games
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position within a game studio
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
You are from a technical games background i.e. Design, Programming or Art with a strong understanding of the game development process.
- Experienced in managing the creative vision of a project and being accountable for the successful delivery of a game
- A seasoned developer that has been through multiple full product lifecycles for complex game projects.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Flexible attitude to work and managing people and their creative input.
- Strong understanding of game project planning and scheduling.
Application deadline: 14/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £65,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Unreal Engine: 3 years (preferred)
- Game Design: 5 years (required)