Bedrijfsomschrijving This organization is responsible for building up new banks; the bank architecture, the money printing machines, the implementation of (ERP) software, as well as the supply chain a
This organization is responsible for building up new banks; the bank architecture, the money printing machines, the implementation of (ERP) software, as well as the supply chain and safety. The organization is active in 54 countries worldwide and has a network of 11.000 employees. Besides cashflow, they are also involved in cutting-edge technology, such as AI, and blockchain.
Do you want to work for an internationally oriented company, in which you get to see a lot of the world with business trips? Do you see yourself as a part of a company that develops cutting-edge technology that is responsible for the future of money and cash-flow worldwide? Then this opportunity as software consultant (junior/medior/senior) may be your next interesting step forward!
We are a modern office, located in Amsterdam East, with ideal transport connections close to the city center. Your colleagues are a talented team of innovators from around the world, who value the collaborative and close-knit culture at this organization. We enjoy quarterly outings with the team, after work happy hour on Thursdays, and maintain an optimal standard of work-life balance. Our company is steadily growing and offers plenty of opportunity for expansion in career and personal growth. You will become part of a team of around 15 people, within a network of 11.000 employees across 54 countries worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY PEOPLE CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Who are you?
You are a committed, self-motivated software implementation specialist who is willing to take up a client facing consulting role to drive software automation projects. You will be based out of our Amsterdam office and will have a travelling job, where you visit our client offices to deploy our software products at their premises. You shall be responsible to lead the project from the content perspective, bringing strong product knowledge and software implementation expertise to the table. You shall have a major role building strong relationships with customer key stakeholders and will be expected to provide comprehensive presentations and demonstrations of the product from CXO’s to software end users. A successful candidate possesses the skills to identify client needs and analyse business goals, while working closely with our development team for the implementation of product based solutions.
- Drive customer workshops to determine the business processes and requirements for software
- Identify process and product fit gaps, help customer prioritize these gaps while recommending procedural workarounds were possible.
- Propose the software configuration and customizations to address the client’s business needs
- Determine and define interfaces between the product and 3rd party systems within the overall IT landscape
- Understand and be able to present the product roadmap and release calendar
Sales assistance (pre and after)
- Present and demonstrate the software to clients including solution concept and architecture
- Analyse business process requirements and define product based solutions
- Create a customization and implementation budget for a quotation
- As part of our after care service, analyse and provide solutions to incidents, problems and change requests
- Understand new change requirements from customers and recommend functional solutions that aligns with the overall product design and motives
- Be part of the engagement with internal R&D team by identifying (potential) issues within the product and defining solutions
- Closely cooperate with product management for version management and new releases.
- Write requirement document based upon client or product development wishes for new functionality
- Review requirements and solution directions with client
- Explain and transfer requirement documents to the development team
- Be part of the solution development by reviewing specification documents, documenting test plans and scenario’s
- Perform acceptance tests on behalf of the customer
- Ability to track test progress according to plan
- Involved in product documentation work including user assistance and training materials
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate onsite engagement with customers with remotely engaging with internal development and test teams
- Training of (end) users and system administrators
- Hands on involvement in product configuration, Go-live checklist management
- Implementation projects participation
- Quality of presentations and demonstrations to clients
- Quality of requirement and specification documents
- Customer satisfaction (advise, analysis and implementation)
- Apply standard templates and processes to document problems and issues. Provide feedback for Best Practises and process adjustment recommendations to BLDS PMO
- Maintain deep understanding of core and customer specific test plans, testing processes including ability to execute tests and document test results
- Experience leading software consultancy and software implementation projects
- Experience of Business process management
- Requirements management
- Experience in ERP software packages is a plus.
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Project management basics
- Excellent communication
- Work project based
- Make use of analysis methods
- Consultancy skills
- Problem analysis
- Result driven
- Professional proficiency in English
- Proficiency in other languages such as Spanish, French or Portuguese, is a plus.
- Client focus
- Ability to deal with pressure of projects
- Team player
-Competitive salary, depending on seniority (estimated range 60.000 up to 90.000 for senior candidates)
-Working from home
-International growth opportunities
-The possibility to lease a car
-A personal travel agency for your business trips (Middle-East and Asia among others), where all your costs will be covered.