Genesis Group Holding is made up of several companies worldwide, enabling our clients to use diverse applications via cloud-based services in the field of…...
“Making the power for the digital future accessible to everyone” – this is our vision. Our story started in 2013 with mining machines in student dorms – meanwhile we have over 2 Mio. people using our cloud mining services. We operate data centers on different continents around the world, and want to make mining accessible to everyone.
Genesis Group Holding is made up of several companies worldwide, enabling our clients to use diverse applications via cloud-based services in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
Blockchain Consulting GmbH forms part of the Genesis Group Holding.
Why work for us?
Our perks include flexible working, paid lunch, company pension scheme, fun team(-building) events, training opportunities, fresh fruit and drinks, fitness options and much more.
Our IT Development Team in Munich is looking for a talented Fullstack Web Developer. In our open-minded, growing international team you will create amazing software for the implementation of state-of-the-art, data-driven web applications by predominantly working on an industry-leading solution, monitoring, managing, controlling and optimizing a large number of miners around the world.
We are also actively developing internal software to optimize our business process around cryptocurrencies – this includes a multi-currency Block Explorer as well as sophisticated mining market simulations.
This position is ideal for you if you not only have the relevant technical skills, but are also keen to steer and influence project outcomes by taking action as a Sparring Partner to other team members.
- Proactively developing mining management software for large scale data centers to optimize business processes
- Supporting various projects with a focus on sophisticated mining market simulations
- Creating modern, lean software architectures
- Acting as a Sparring Partner for other team members to drive forward projects
- Living and enhancing agile (SCRUM) workflows
- Advocating testing and quality control in the development pipeline
- Technological exploration of new ideas and projects
- Min. 5 years of professional software development experience, ideally in cloud computing environments (Google Cloud, AWS or similar)
- Profound knowledge of modern web technologies (TypeScript, Python, Docker, React, Message Queues or similar) as well as usage of Continuous Deployment
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Experience working with large datasets, databases and timeseries data
- Proactive mindset, strong accountability and excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills – as a Sparring Partner proactive, confident communication is a must
- Business fluent in English and ideally German
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent