Calling all Veggie Chefs!!! Iydea is Hiring! Iydea is back baby!!! bringing our big flavour, super fresh, veggie goodness to the North Laine once more. We are looking for additional member of staff. W
Calling all Veggie Chefs!!! Iydea is Hiring!
Iydea is back baby!!! bringing our big flavour, super fresh, veggie goodness to the North Laine once more.
We are looking for additional member of staff.
Who are you?
- This is a job precisely for you, because not only are you supremely elegant, charming and unquestionably interesting… you are passionate about creating great tasting food, without harming animals or the planet!
- You’re not about the frills, just flavour and want to be part of a family unit, that don’t do egos.
- You are looking for a Chef position, not just for a ‘job’ but to bring your A game and show Brighton what great tasting, seasonal veggie food is all about.
- You love all the cuisines, every single one of ‘em and you’ve been waiting for an excuse to let your culinary creativity go wild.
- For kitchen positions, we’re looking for someone with at least 1 year of experience in commercial kitchen and a genuine passion for creative vegetarian and vegan cooking.
- Whats in it for you?
- 5x day weeks
- No evenings
- 8am starts
- Around 40+ hours a week.
- As part of the Iydea crew, together we’ll create food that everyone wants to eat and tell their friends about, veggie or not, but most importantly, we will also have fun.
- We’re in the North Laine… on Kensington Garden, who wouldn’t want to work on this awesome street?
- We are busy counter service veggie cafe so fast paced yes, but no ‘a la carte’ my friend, this is big flavour batch cooking.
- You will learn, (oh yes you will!) and we will share our recipes and knowledge. All >Iydeas< are welcome (see what I did there).
- You can’t just cook all day without eating or drinking… are you out of your mind?! Meals, a juice and all the tea and coffee you can drink are included.
- We’re opening with both men and women in senior roles in the Kitchen and people from all genders, sexual orientations, backgrounds, religions and ethnicities are welcome and actively encouraged to apply and we don’t tolerate macho, chauvinist BS in our kitchen.
- OH and I almost forgot… you get paid too… in British Pounds Sterling. (we don’t do bitcoin because… planet):
Starting hourly rates
Line Chef/Hot prep: £9.50 PH
Pay negotiable: dependant on experience
Some weekend work is required. We try to be fair and rota everyone around.
Sound good ? Please send your CV, name, contact details.
(all personal data is completely and utterly destroyed after 30 days)
Big love Brighton xx
Full time hours: 40+ per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- 8 hour shift
- Chef: 1 year (preferred)