Internal: Our internal Dashboard (React app to streamline customer support and engineering). Backend: A data pipeline which enriches Ethereum data and exposes…...
You’ll be crucial to our effort to build the best product in crypto and fintech. To do this you’ll take ownership of the entire development lifecycle, develop world class web apps and backend services, and quickly ship features in an agile environment.
You’ll work on several of our most important apps and services, including:
- Customer facing: The Argent Security Center (a React app that helps our users to secure their data)
- Internal: Our internal Dashboard (React app to streamline customer support and engineering)
- Backend: A data pipeline which enriches Ethereum data and exposes it via a GraphQL API.
- Strong computer science and security fundamentals
- Focused on delivering great UX
You’ll have expert knowledge of:
- Frontend: React (hooks), CSS/HTML
- Backend: Node.js, interacting with APIs, databases, queues and caches
- Functional programming and using unit tests and integration tests to deliver high quality code
- Deploying, monitoring and scaling apps in a production environment using AWS
We’re also looking for experience with:
- Ethereum blockchain
- Integrating different AWS solutions
- Open source software and contributions
- Some experience with TypeScript
- Work remotely – anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Autonomy – you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe – for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. We’ll resume these when safe following COVID.
- Equipment – pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Parental leave – generous package for new parents.
- Build a new industry – help define the future of the web.
You can find more information on each of our values here.