You will collaborate and interact with top level corporates, NGOs, academics and startups in the field. Design, implement and deploy elegant APIs, SDKs, user…...
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working with IOTA and the latest software development technologies to build APIs, SDKs and reference solutions in the area of Global Trade and Supply Chains (GTSC). We are involved in larger international projects with potential to impact how trade will be conducted in the future and projects that enhance supply chain visibility to enable a more sustainable sourcing of products globally. You will have the opportunity to apply the latest advancements from DLT to an area of high market potential and the infrastructure of global trade. You will collaborate and interact with top level corporates, NGOs, academics and startups in the field.
- Understand business and functional requirements of the GTSC domain
- Design, implement and deploy elegant APIs, SDKs, user experiences, and the underlying infrastructure
- Develop high-quality software solutions based on validated specifications
- Implement software development best practices
- Work effectively across different teams/partners to address problems and collaboratively arrive at solutions
- Be a part of a self-organising, results-oriented agile team
- Work autonomously and on a self-motivated basis, while maintaining a high degree of accountability and transparency
- Perform and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where your work can change rapidly in response to customer feedback and data
- You write well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check
- You have a solid understanding of REST API specification, design principles and related tools (Swagger, etc.)
- You have a solid understanding of (Web and native) front-end general development principles and the particular constraints and challenges on mobile
- You have demonstrable experience building mobile/web applications using modern frameworks (React, Vue.js, Svelte, Capacitor, …)
- You are DevOps-Savvy i.e. can take DevOps tasks when needed, even though that is not the core of your job. At least shell scripting and Docker competence is expected
- You are based in the European – Indian time zone
- Existing experience/competence with native Android development (both Java and NDK)
- Knowledge of the Rust programming language and its toolchain
- Knowledge of DLT/Blockchain technology and/or Digital Identity (W3C DID, Verifiable Credentials, etc.), particularly IOTA.
- Familiar with the GTSC vertical domain and related standards (RFID, EPCIS, Digital Link, DCSA …)
- You are used to work and collaborate remotely
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry
- The opportunity to make a true difference
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- A flexible and agile organization with a flat hierarchy
- Independence and responsibility from day one
The IOTA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2017 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) that enable permissionless innovation ecosystems. To realize this potential the IOTA Foundation is actively building a collaborative of developers, start-ups, private enterprises, and government, civil society and academic institutions.
We engage in engineering, research and community organizing efforts around the IOTA Tangle – a new generation of DLT specifically designed to be the open and free trust layer for the Internet-of-Things (IoT).
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.