Helping build solutions which bridge the gap between the digital and physical art world. Building integrations with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify....
A Full Stack Engineer interested in the potential of blockchain to solve problems at the intersection of art and technology. You are comfortable across the stack with strong frontend experience and a good eye for design. You care about the product end-to-end and making life easy for customers. You have an appetite to learn new technologies and to share ownership of major parts of our platform.
What will you work on
- Adding major new features to our new platform (written in Typescript + React and Kotlin + Spring Boot), such as Artist Verification and Authorisation
- Helping build solutions which bridge the gap between the digital and physical art world
- Building integrations with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Collaborating with Product and Design to improve the usability of our certification journey
- A versatile engineer who can move easily between front and backend to get the job done
- Experience with delivering web applications using frameworks like React and Vue
- Accountable and take ownership of your work from start-to-finish
- Passionate about product and the impact your code has on end customers
- You enjoy collaboration with product, design and commercial colleagues in a cross-functional product team
- Sensitivity to UX and responsive design and the ability to work closely with designers
- Deep HTML/CSS knowledge and understanding of cross-platform issues
- Experience designing and maintaining RESTful APIs in production
- Working with relational databases, preferably Postgres
- Familiarity with integrating with third-party services and understanding the potential pitfalls
Nice to have
- Backend technologies including Next.js and Spring Boot
- Different testing approaches such as unit, end to end, UI testing with Cypress/Selenium
- Cloud environments (Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud).
- Build automation (Docker, CI/CD, alerting, monitoring)
- Blockchain technology (Ethereum/Bitcoin)
- Security and cryptography experience
- A degree in computer science or a related field
This role is based in our office in Mayfair, London, alongside the rest of the product team. Once Covid-19 lockdown lifts, some remote working will be possible, but you will be expected to spend at least 70% of your time in the office.
We can only consider candidates already based in the UK.
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team defining a new market in blockchain technology for art and collectibles
- Chance to work with a greenfield project with the latest technologies and frameworks
- Bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote working up to 30% of your time