Build web services to interact with the blockchain as well as game servers. As a Full Stack Engineer at this studio, you will be working fully remotely on…...
Are you an experienced Full Stack Engineer looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? If so, this role is perfect for you!
As a Full Stack Engineer at this studio, you will be working fully remotely on backend systems for an exciting unannounced project, where you will be working on APIs and game features as well as web facing products which interact directly with players. Some familiarity with frontend frameworks, as well as backend, would be hugely beneficial for the role.
This studio is working on cutting-edge AAA entertainment experiences with their team of industry veterans propelling them to the top! If you want to work with the best of the best and skyrocket your career, this role is calling your name!
Full Stack Engineer responsibilities:
- Own technical design of robust and scalable online services
- Implement backend services for upcoming game
- Build web services to interact with the blockchain as well as game servers
- Optimise and debug complex systems for multiple services and providers
- Build robust and maintainable code
Key requirements for this remote role:
- Extensive knowledge of Node.js
- Experience creating scalable Node.js applications
- Experience working on shipped full stack applications
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Experience with SQL database and database design
- Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Familiar with C++
- Love for games
Reference ID: 11399
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday