We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the worl
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 million units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
- You will join our core web engineering team responsible for everything you see on ledger.com . They own the end-to-end customer experience and work on a variety of systems ranging from our e-commerce platform which handles over €100 million of transactions a year to cutting-edge blockchain-based applications.
- As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work closely with the team to help build and implement best-class SEO patterns across all of our core systems.
- You will take technical responsibility for key areas of development, where you will influence decisions around tooling, architecture, and processes with the aim of delivering impactful business change.
- A solid commercial background working with React, PHP and Semantic HTML
- Experience in software development, writing clean, lean, effective code in multiple languages, all version-controlled
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and industry standards
- Previous experience working in cutting-edge technology environments and delivering impactful changes in SEO
- Experience in high-traffic transactional websites with a good understanding of performance best practices
- Bonus Qualifications: Knowledge of PHP and semantic HTMLFamiliarity with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology