We're looking for a Remote Full Stack Developer to join our client's team. Blockchain experience is not needed . Our client is the leading cryptocurrency payment solution designed to modernize
We’re looking for a Remote Full Stack Developer to join our client’s team. Blockchain experience is not needed .
Our client is the leading cryptocurrency payment solution designed to modernize the finance and payments industry and solve the problems of traditional payment methods by offering instant transactions and immediate crypto-to-cash settlements for the merchant.
They have built a seamless integration that gives e-commerce businesses the power to accept digital currencies – and get all the benefits you can’t with just traditional payment methods.
About the job
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer with a back-end focus!
We need someone as passionate about changing the world with crypto. We need someone that’s in love with design-focused development. If that’s you, and a fast-paced environment doesn’t scare you, help scale a product that will bridge the gap between crypto buyers and leading companies across the world.
What we need
- 4+ years of experience as a Full-Stack developer;
- Experience leading architecture definition;
- Strong decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Elixir Umbrella App or Phoenix framework
- Experience with EEx views or React or Ajax or Web Sockets
- A willingness to deal with unexpected problems (we are scaling up, you see).
What would be great
- Knowledge of Ruby or other OO languages , and a desire to make the jump;
- Experience in leading the architecture definition of products and teams.
- An incredible and passionate team of experienced people that share the passion for disruptive technology and vision of a new digital payments landscape;
- Remote friendly culture;
- Flexible work schedule (we want you to accomplish the best work of your life – that means working to your strengths, and adjusting your own working hours);
- Onboarding kit (this will include everything you need, including a home office setup);
- Growth Budget (will allocate funds specifically for you to work on personal development);
- Company Culture (Not just another fintech company. They really want to change the world. This means they have values, and take them seriously);
- Internal Projects (the team is encouraged to be proactive and to start and work on independent projects. Focus on growth. Focus on impact.);
- Company-paid retreats;
- All-hands sessions and heartbeat communication (They put the people first. These are 100% transparent and we want everyone to participate.).