Experience deploying blockchain networks and applications. Interest and/or experience in blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies....
micobo is a leading software provider in Europe for innovative Blockchain solutions. We develop and license software that allows financial institutions as well issuers to easily tokenize assets and directly connect with investors. Our software is already being used for example to tokenize Carbon Credits, Fine Art, Financial instruments and hence allow for higher fungibility turning illiquid assets into liquid assets through the use of Blockchain.
Looking forward to welcoming you to micobo.
Your roleBriefly Explained
The way financial institutions exchange value and develop business infrastructure has been radically changed by blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies. Here’s a closer look at how this emerging technology is transforming capital markets and the unique benefits for a wide range of market participants.
- Work at the interface to Blockchain and integrate such solutions into our application
- You are part of our delivery team and we work on agile software projects
- We meet a high-quality standard for our projects and our customers
- Optimize existing software solutions and make them understandable internally and externally
- With us, you will have the opportunity to try out new things and thus actively and creatively participate
- Passion for software development, esp. modern backend technologies
- Relevant full-stack development experience working on Enterprise-grade projects or startups
- Good experience with GoLang
- Experience in RESTful API, PostgreSQL, JSON, and Python
- Min. 3 years experience as a backend developer
- Interest in financial topics (i.e. carbon markets)
- Interest and/or experience in blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies
- Familiar with the following tech stack & motivation to learn more: GoLang, PostgreSQL, Vue.js
- Agility and self-organization
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment
- Collaborative by nature; willing to give and receive feedback
- Open to learning
- You have fun at doing your work and hence being good at it
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience deploying blockchain networks and applications
- Blockchain / smart contract development: Solidity / Ethereum, Web3.js, or Ethers.js library
- Become part of a young and successful company with already first major projects in the field of Blockchain and FinTech
- Deal with topics that are really fun, interesting, and challenging
- Leave your Footprint, because your ideas are important to us
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office)
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: Continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee
- Flexible Working Times
- Excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.)