Start up/Brussels We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer for an innovative product. Do you have interest in blockchain? AI? Finance? Then continue reading : D Our mission is to enable com
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer for an innovative product.
Do you have interest in blockchain? AI? Finance? Then continue reading : D
Our mission is to enable companies to make optimal decisions without having to crunch data or create complex ad-doc tools to answer everyday questions. We have released a first product in the finance sector with lots of positive feedback.
One of our most enthusiastic customers has requested to increase the scope of our product and hence we need more hands on deck. The ideal candidate will have to contribute to the project in different roles within her/his domain.
A start-up mindset is fundamental for this mission, we expect the candidate to be: driven by purpose, enthusiastic about doing new things, finish what was started and be open to collaboration. “Work smart and get things done”, is the motto of the team.
- Develop and manage components from the web application, databases and APIs
- Participate in the project from conception to deployment
- Promote the use of design patterns, best practices and application standards
- Maintain and update governance documentation (like technical, infrastructure and user manual)
- Knowledge of Mysql, Angular9+ (RxJS, NgRX a plus), node.js, CSS and PHP 7.4
- Be strong in data structures, problem solving and complex algorithms
- Experience in the deployment of corporate web applications with strong security standards and clean code practices
- Experience with Machine learning applications is a strong plus
- Location: Brussels (count on some days at the office and some days working from home)
- Language: English
- Pay Rate: a good package salary will be paid to the right candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €4,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary
- Vacation money
- Yearly bonus
- Full Stack Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19