TAAL (www.taal.com) is a company providing leading Bitcoin SV / blockchain related services. Candidates will be joining a team of hands-on developers working in a startup culture on a full remote basi
TAAL (www.taal.com) is a company providing leading Bitcoin SV / blockchain related services. Candidates will be joining a team of hands-on developers working in a startup culture on a full remote basis across Europe.
In European time zone we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
Your primary focus will be on developing Go applications that are scalable (think a terabyte of data every 10 minutes, 24/7), maintainable, well-documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Write scalable applications that process terabytes of data 24/7
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
Qualifications and Requirements
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills – both written, and oral.
- 3+ years of experience with the Go language (and a strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries).
- Experience designing and developing gRPC and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Frontend experience is a plus: React, CSS, Next.js
- Exposure to DevOps is desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to implement high performance high available enterprise applications