The Software Engineering Group is seeking a FRONTEND WEB ENGINEER for multiple software development projects of different sectors. The candidate will work in a diverse team with different roles, inc
The Software Engineering Group is seeking a FRONTEND WEB ENGINEER for multiple software development projects of different sectors. The candidate will work in a diverse team with different roles, including frontend developers, using cutting-edge technologies.
- Analysing functional requirements
- Estimate tasks efforts
- Architecting and designing technical solutions from scratch
- Implementing them with professional results
- Maintaining any resulting assets
Who we are:
The i2CAT Foundation is a CERCA centre with the vision of leading the challenge of designing and building the digital society of the future based on research and innovation in advanced digital technologies. Highlighting the generation of talent and in order to generate economic and social impact, i2CAT wants to turn Catalonia into a creative, empowered and innovative society, where knowledge and digital technology are at the service of people, promoting:
- The generation of excellence knowledge aimed at solving the challenges of companies, citizens and public administration (mission-driven research).
- The collaboration and establishment of synergies with other agents of the local ecosystem of research and digital innovation to co-develop solutions and products that generate a transformative impact.
- The digital empowerment of citizens through digital, open, participatory social innovation with territorial capillarity.
- The leadership of pioneering initiatives and tractors that increase the international projection and visibility of Catalonia as a digital and innovative country.
i2CAT is a constantly growing organization that has extensive experience in the leadership and development of research and innovation projects at national and international level in the technological fields of 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), virtual and immersive technologies, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Space Communications and digital society technologies.
Want to know more? Visit our webpage! (http://www.i2cat.net/)
What do we offer:
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Be in contact and work with cutting-edge technology
- Work in challenging R&D projects
- Fix + variable salary
- Option of flexible retribution (restaurant card, transport card, medical insurance, kindergarten)
- Flexible working schedule – We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it’s kept that way
- Fridays afternoon off
- Intensive work schedule in July & August
- Home-office option
- Open space office in Barcelona
- Free fruit every week
- Discounted Gym-access
- 25 vacation days per year
- Casual dress code
- Let us know which trainings you need
- You will have the opportunity to attend tech conferences and events.
The i2CAT Foundation seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and, therefore explicitly, encourages women to apply.
The i2CAT Foundation seeks to increase the number of persons with disabilities among its workforce, and therefore explicitly encourages this collective to apply.
- Proven capacity to develop semantic and scalable HTML and CSS (Flexbox, CSS Grid, SASS/LESS)
- Proven experience in ES6+
- Experience with Typescript
- Proven experience in RxJS
- Strong knowledge in at least one of these frameworks: Angular, React.
- Experience with NPM and Yarn
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with component libraries (Material, Bootstrap or similar)
- Experience with git as VCS
- Experience working with, deploying and managing Linux systems
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience reading and writing technical documentation
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Working in teams
- Knowledge in concepts like reverse proxying, static web servers, load balancing, etc.
- Knowledge in web layout and design
- Experience with maps libraries (Google Maps, Leaflet, OpenLayers, Mapbox, etc.)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Ionic and/or React Native
- Experience with charting / animation libraries (D3.js, Processing.js, Anime.js, GreenSock, etc.)
- Knowledge in Design Tools (Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Storybook, etc.)
- Experience with Docker (and Docker Compose)
- Experience with CI/CD practices