You will engage with senior stakeholders to help them manage risks and identify opportunities, with a consistent focus on improving customer experience....
Position: Frontend Developer (UI)
Job reference: 13005
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London, UK/Dublin Ireland (Remote during Covid)
Salary package: Up to 120,000 base salary DOE + Benefits
My client, a leading Blockchain software development company are seeking a seasoned Frontend Developer to join their growing team.
While they have an established distributed ledger platform, in-house development of applications that run on this platform is still a relatively new practice within the company.
There is considerable scope to guide and influence every aspect of front-end development in this area, from shaping their overall design philosophy to making detailed judgement calls about technology choices and development practices.
You will be involved in building out front-end development capability to support the company’s strategic roadmap, seeking opportunities for innovation while using your experience to steer development teams towards reliable, professional practice. You will engage with senior stakeholders to help them manage risks and identify opportunities, with a consistent focus on improving customer experience.
- Shape, establish and maintain standards and best practice recommendations for application front-end design and development
- Mentor junior front-end developers to support an effective culture of customer responsiveness, experimentation and reliability
- Build the interfaces people use to interact with world’s leading DLT platform and its ancillary technologies
- Building the tools for other techies to work with – from Dev to Ops and everyone in between.
- Use modern, but established technologies (React, HTML5 and Typescript), to build tools for businesses where reliability is paramount.
- Realisation and delivery of technical designs to meet release deadlines
- Code review contributions to the codebase
- Contribute to the technical enablement of the field teams
- Liaise with the Support team to troubleshoot and address customer issues
- Participate in the periodic re-evaluation of our stack and drive improvements in existing libraries
- Strong understanding of computer science and engineering principles, most likely obtained through a combination of advanced academic study and significant professional experience
- The Frontend Developer must have a minimum of 10+ years development experience in an enterprise level environment
- A minimum of 4+ years UX design experience in an enterprise level environment
- Experience delivering end-to-end platforms and services
- Good understanding of web security principles and practices
- Familiarity of multiple layers of the infrastructure and application stack from systems / OS development through to networking, middleware and application logic
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.