We are a boutique consultancy bringing identity and blockchain technology into real applications. You will build the future of identity: your team will enable…...
Job advertisement CHAINSTEP GmbH
What is the job?
You will build the future of identity: your team will enable small and large clients, private and public sector companies, from the mobility sector to 3D hardware to create digital identities for people, and digital identities for things. This will require a scalable, secure, highly interoperable infrastructure, and a kick-ass product for users (the challenge: everyone needs secure identities, but almost no one understands them). We are working with several private clients and (by ways of a research project) with the public sector.
WT* is Chainstep?
We are a startup with an energized, highly skilled and passionately remote team building infrastructure for self-sovereign identities.
We are building technically challenging, useful products.
We are a boutique consultancy bringing identity and blockchain technology into real applications.
We are t-shaped engineers, designers, extrapreneurs. We will be what you bring to the team.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Frontend Engineer / Frontend-Entwicker (m/f/d)
at the earliest possible time.
- Your main responsibility is to maintain and extend existing applications for desktops and mobile devices
- You keep our product-applications also up to date by introducing state-of-the- art frontend technologies
- Working hand in hand with UX Engineers, Backend Developers, QA Engineers and Product Owners
- You are an important sparring partner for Product Owner regarding product enhancements
- Your expertise regarding “performance vs. features” helps in keeping Chainstep
- You have A creative and curious mind with plenty of ideas
- You love the frontend part of bringing good experience to customers
- Building cross platform applications is what you love
- Flutter and Dart is our current Tech-Stack but do not be put off if you are familiar with React, TypeScript and ES6
- Basic knowledge and understanding of server-sided programming languages as well as Webservices and Web Workers
- We are working in an agile environment, so you should have experience with agile workflows (Scrum, Kanban)
- You need to be familiar with Clean Code Development – because we love Clean Code!
- Responsive, Fluid, Container Queries – you know them all!
- You have strong communication skills and you are willing to share your newly gained knowledge