Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses adva
Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities. Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward. To learn more, visit crystalblockchain.com
We are searching for a Frontend Developer to join our Crystal team.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
Duties and responsibilities:
- Use HTML/CSS to create web-interfaces by our design;
- Support our backend REST-API calls for front-end;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability;
- Make technical and product decisions;
- Handle simple deployment workflow process to ensure a high level of productivity;
- Follow best practices with coding;
- Create automated tests if needed;
- Write functional requirement documents and guides;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- At least 3 years experience in web (html/css) markup and at least 2 years with Wordpress;
- Understanding of front-end to back-end interoperability;
- Experienced with Template engines;
- Experienced with API usage (REST, JSON-RPC etc…);
- Robust with cross-browser markup/layout/slicing, proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Experience collaborating with other engineers to create apps with significant design and back-end engineering aspects;
- Natural at debugging and profiling own applications;
- Working with git;
- Experienced in documentation writing (English);
- Experienced in auto-testing.
Would be a plus:
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies;
- Experience in launching and managing development of modern web apps with elegant and intuitive interfaces;
- Experience with WebAssembly.