zk-SNARKs, miners, nodes, bulls, bears, FOMO and FUD. Some of those terms may sound like Marvel villains or curse words (“I should FUD you upside the head for staring at my nodes!”), but to a trained
zk-SNARKs, miners, nodes, bulls, bears, FOMO and FUD. Some of those terms may sound like Marvel villains or curse words (“I should FUD you upside the head for staring at my nodes!”), but to a trained ear they spell m.a.g.i.c. Cryptocurrency magic, to be exact. In our view – and yes, it’s a bold statement – crypto will be the currency your grandkids consider the norm. And for good reason, because however cryptic crypto may seem, the underlying Blockchain technology is as safe as possible.
Trading in these currencies, though? That’s when sh*t used to go sideways. Until the launch of Cryptohopper: an AI-driven bot that makes crypto trading accessible, fun, and worthwhile. Do you want to optimize and innovate a bot that hosts more than nine million transactions worth an estimated 1 billion USD each month?
Show us what you got!
Interlude: fork in the road time!
Picture yourself at a junction. Not just ‘any’ junction, but, say, a crossroads in Dark Souls III. Lots of dynamic lighting. Fire. Brimstone. The works. Nifty particle effects. The kind of scene that invariably unfolds whenever you need to prep for a Stand Up. Anyway. At this particular junction, you can go right or (surprise!) left. So what to do? Well, that depends on your ambitions and skillset.
Turn left if you’re into the customer-facing side of things. If the customer is the End Boss, you prefer to face him/her head-on! And you can, because in this senior position, you take the helm when it comes to conceptualizing, coding and implementing user-centric interfaces. A mission-critical responsibility because our bot has (cough) grown organically. Which is a nice way of saying we started out by piling features on top of features, on top of other features, and bolting a few more on sideways. It seemed like a brilliant idea at the time. But hey. Together with back enders and our hugely talented (they made us say that) UX Designers, you ensure the platform looks and feels as awesome as it currently runs. And yes, the roadmap, backlog and our wildest dreams are filled to the brim with new enhancements and add-ons for our API, landing pages, and automated trading strategies.
Hi, we’re the stack.
You know you got this if.
- You bring 4+ years of experience as a front end or full stack developer to the table
- You have a strong (rawr!) opinion on all things UX and design, and a track record that assures team members you aren’t orating from the rectum
- You look forward to (gently, gradually) growing into the position of team or chapter lead
- One time you subsisted on nothing but design patterns for a month
What we offer.
A mission-driven culture with a great work/life balance and a good benefits package. Sure, we work hard to get sh*t done, but we also regularly push our moustache (sorry, it’s a silly joke for Dutch readers) for a VR gaming session, picnics in the park, indoor bouldering, drinks at the pub, and whatever happens in our (wo)man cave – and probably best stays there. The setting aside, we also:
- Pay you (pinky promise!): between EUR 55K and 80K per year
- Allow you to work wherever, including our Amsterdam HQ and your favourite lunch room (what’s good?)
- Send you on your merry way for 25 days each year, minimum (more is negotiable)
- Provide you with great gear; a high-end laptop and whatever else you need to succeed. Perhaps an AI-driven desk chair that *knows* when you want to lean back?
- Shower you with extras, like trading benefits, a generous training budget, and (mom will be proud!) the opportunity to work in a domain that accelerates financial inclusion for the unbanked
- Pour you a stiff drink on Fridays, coffee that won’t make you wish you chose tea, and lots of mind-blowing feedback on your work, hobby’s, pets, and cuddly toy collection. And we sincerely look forward to hearing what’s on your mind, too.
Ready to virtually meet our engineers?
We don’t require (in fact, please don’t) a motivation letter; we’d rather have a good chat and tell you everything you want to know. About life, the universe, and everything! Mail your resume to hr(a)cryptohopper.com. More information? Call or WhatsApp us at +31614886381 (n/a for trading insights 😉
Important to know is that we are currently not relocating candidates for this position at Cryptohopper.
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Bepaalde tijd, Onbepaalde tijd