WHO ARE WE ? Yellow Teapot is a video game studio based in Lyon, France. As experience makers, our mission is to enhance the passion to reach a new level of entertainment thanks to video games connect
WHO ARE WE ?
Yellow Teapot is a video game studio based in Lyon, France. As experience makers, our mission is to enhance the passion to reach a new level of entertainment thanks to video games connected to reality.
We are building Carft, a unique car collection game based on blockchain technology that will allow our players to win real life rewards around their automotive passion.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company. Used to the modern trends and habits of work, we offer an agile environment. We believe in people. This is why we rely on our talent’s self-responsibility and judge nothing but their achievements.
We may be based in Lyon but our talents are from everywhere.
We are very curious and eager to discover new talents, so let’s have a chat !
Supported by the Lead Developer, the Game Designer, design team and the Blockchain solution architect, the main missions are the following:
- Develop new features of the Web App and improve existing ones
- Implement interactive & juicy gameplay elements
- Debug, maintain, secure, prevent attacks
- Find and test new tools to improve the development
- Thrive to deliver the best UX possible through clean and animated UI elements
- Work closely with the team to improve the product and challenge the status-quo
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
At Yellow Teapot, we are looking for real game enthusiasts with a strong team spirit. We are interested in atypical, curious but above all agile candidates : )
Autonomy, humor and of course motivation are necessary! We are learning every day, evolving constantly and we will provide you with the necessary software and tools to be comfortable on your missions.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in frontend development with component based framework (preferably Angular)
- Experience or willingness to learn full stack / backend development.
- Design, Art & Animation integration skills, sensible to details and UX
- Very good code and software architecture, design & principles (MVC, SOLID, DRY…)
- Interest in or knowledge of blockchain tech is a plus
- We are real enthusiasts, passion for automotive is a plus
- Be familiar with Agile / Scrum methods
- Be versatile and have a startup spirit
- Be proactive and well organised
- Speak and write professional English (& optionally French)
- Salary between 40 and 50k€ gross per year, depending on profile
- Available ASAP
- Autonomy, responsibility, flexible hours, work/life balance
- We have offices in Lyon & we’re part of an entrepreneurship program in Station F, Paris. Remote is possible if you can commute easily to Lyon once a month
- Interest in the company’s capital in the form of stock options possible
- Mutual insurance taken in charge at 100%, Participation in the Transport if applicable, Restaurant tickets Swile (in France)
- Professional Equipment
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 3 200,00€ à 4 100,00€ par mois
- Horaires flexibles
- Participation au Transport
- Travail à domicile
Exigences linguistiques flexibles :
- Français non requis
- Horaires aménageables
- Périodes de travail de 8 heures
- Angular: 3 ans (Optionnel)
- Anglais (Exigé)
Date de début prévue : 05/09/2022