Front End/Full Stack Developer The position is fully remote however, we do have an office which is based in Maidstone, Kent The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyers and Seller
Front End/Full Stack Developer
The position is fully remote however, we do have an office which is based in Maidstone, Kent
The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyers and Sellers of digital Tasks, with hundreds of thousands of registered users and tens of thousands of tasks across dozens of categories. The AnyTask Platform is underpinned by The ETN-Network, which is our blockchain based cryptocurrency used as a payment method on the platform. It does not require users to have a bank or PayPal account, empowering millions of people to instantly access the global digital economy.
For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more.
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.
A keen eye for both visual design and back-end technology, with a belief for delivering excellence and quality, passionate about user-interfaces and user-experience.
As a full stack engineer, you’ll be part of our Engineering squad, interpreting and creating architectural and engineering principles, operating frameworks, and new and improved tech applications and solutions.
We use a variety of tech here and you need to be willing to pick up new tools and techniques. We’d also like you to be yourself – analytical, curious, and unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Adaptable, pragmatic and collaborative with experience working in an Agile, start-up environments
- Good knowledge of PHP and the general toolset of backend development.
- Care deeply about quality and hope you’ll have an eye for detail
- Experience in applying best practices and patterns in relation to coding, security, testing, scalability and performance.
- An interest in contributing to all aspects of service under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- A good understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit tests and automated testing
- Comfortable working on multiple tiers of modern applications, frontend and backend
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Experience using Docker or similar
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services
We work in an agile teams following agile processes. Training is available if required.