Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to
We are looking to hire a front-end web developer intern in our office in Zurich.
- You will be supporting the development of appealing web front ends in agile fashion.
- You are passionate about your work, results oriented, used to remote collaboration and require minimal supervision.
If the above holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team! : )
- Develop web pages and code for the general front-end
- Create mock-ups, prototypes, documentation and specs
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Responsive Design
- RESTful API design, build, and use
- Self-starter and team player with focus on quality and delivery
NICE TO HAVE
- Passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites)
- Experience working within an automation focused culture-in testing and build/deploy
- Good eye for UIs
- Strong interest in or knowledge of crypto-currencies/blockchain/cryptography
If this reads like your profile, please apply through sygnum.join.com. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.