Like to solve real problems; Manage and organise your time independently; While you are implementing the Front-End designs you will challenge UI-designs to…...
Who are we?
Arkane is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help game studios benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognised as a digital pioneer and is delivering groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Atari, Ubisoft and other industry leaders. We are looking for top candidates with a startup mindset that want to be an active member of the team and part of the journey building cool products that will help grow the company.
The Arkane team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team. In essence, we want you to rock your role and be part of a dynamic team that is developing kick-ass solutions used by thousands today and millions tomorrow.
- like to solve real problems;
- keep things simple;
- take pride in your work;
- are detail-oriented;
- manage and organise your time independently;
- like to work autonomously and be a team player.
What are you going to do?
Your primary concern is to create a great user interface. We want our products to be stylish, intuitive, yet professional. You play a key role in our development team and create interfaces that will be easy to use, responsive and work on any web/mobile platform. While you are implementing the Front-End designs you will challenge UI-designs to improve their flows and sync with the Back-End Engineers to keep the software development cycle running smoothly. When problems arise, you are quick to tackle them and will undoubtedly notify your teammates so that we can adapt our plan and keep planning forward as a team.
What do you master?
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/SCSS;
- Good understanding of front-end package managers/build tools, such as npm;
- Good understanding of Angular;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: GIT;
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence);
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them;
- English and/or Dutch.
What to expect?
- A full-time contract;
- The excitement of building a brand-new product in a fun and transforming industry;
- A diversified & rewarding job filled with challenges, hard work and responsibilities;
- You will help us build a company where it is good and fun to work;
- You can work remotely 5 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary package including extra-legal benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €2,000.00 – €3,000.00 per month
- Company car
- Company computer
- Company phone
- Eco vouchers
- Food allowance
- Fuel card
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary
- Vacation money
- Front End Development: 2 years (Required)