Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
As front-end engineer at Bitcoin Suisse in Zug, Switzerland you will play an important role in projects working in close collaboration with product owners, developers, solution architects and project managers. Our products vary from large digital platforms to the dynamic landscape of DeFi products.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to the changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive to optimize our products until they excel. While we are dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative to empowering themselves where they can drive impact rather than hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Optimize our workflows and technology stack
- Research, prototype and implement technologies to explore concepts
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- NX (nrwl)
- Maintain and extend our great internal libraries
- Make sure things look right across various browsers and devices
- Performance is at the root of our business, so you will be making sure our components and products perform optimally
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- TypeScript and/or ES6 experience and 1+ years of React experience
- Very comfortable in Chrome Dev Tools
- Know how to write tests we use for Jest and Cypress, and in general are fond of test-driven development
- Experience with CSS modules and CSS variables
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including, but not limited to, web usability standards and cross-browser compatibility
- A keen eye for implementation-details such as color, typography, composition, design etc.
- Used to user experience best practices and version control experience and Git best practices
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and be a team player and a strong sense of responsibility and drive
- Excellent knowledge of English in writing and speaking, German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.