Do you want to be part of a company re-inventing crypto to enable sports fans to make their voices heard in return for sports-based rewards? A company that's already partnered with some of the most fa
Do you want to be part of a company re-inventing crypto to enable sports fans to make their voices heard in return for sports-based rewards? A company that’s already partnered with some of the most famous teams in European football? This is the company hiring for this position, and all achieved with blockchain technology.
Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit a Frontend developer to join our IT team. Reporting to our Head of Frontend Development, you’ll be responsible for building the ‘client-site’ of the web and mobile applications. You should be able to translate company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on a Full-time employment contract or consultancy agreement depending on the tax residency within the EU.
Responsibilities & Duties
- As a Front-End developer you will be communicating, collaborating and working together with backend team, design team and other stakeholders.
- Main task will be improving old and building new features for the product.
- Researching new approaches how to make products better, faster and more secure.
- Providing feedback to improve product depending on your vision and/or experience.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations for tasks.
- Ensure correct code implementation with quality and readability in mind.
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes.
- Support our marketing and business team with development work.
- Learning new technologies and implement/use them in the projects.
- Be a team player.
- Experience in at least one of those frameworks: Vue, React, Angular, AngularJS.
- Understanding of ES6 and more latest features of JS.
- Good understanding of UX/UI, for responsive web development.
- Able to follow coding standards.
- Know essential tools such as: GIT, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, JIRA.
- Able to work on MacOS.
- Remote work will be considered.
- Have your own exciting project on the side, that you can share with us and share your progress between day-to-day tasks on a coffee break.
- Experience in one of PhoneGap, Ionic, ReactNative, Flutter, NativeScript.
- Experience in NodeJS / WebSockets.
- Enjoy innovating.
- Enjoy looking “under the hood” of the dependencies, and like to get your hands dirty to identify how code works.
Southwick-Hill Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- English fluently (required)