Working closely with a cross-functional teams of developers and architects, you will analyse, define, develop, test, debug and support AEM-based solutions…...
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Front-End Developer – AEM6.
As a Front-End Developer you will be working on challenging Adobe AEM based e-Commerce and Intranet projects. Working closely with a cross-functional teams of developers and architects, you will analyse, define, develop, test, debug and support AEM-based solutions granting full adherence with our clients’ standards and needs in terms of e-Commerce/Web solutions and operations.
- Perform Front-End development applied to an AEM e-commerce environment
- Understand user requirements, technical contexts and constraints, business objectives and propose the most appropriate technical solutions
- Follow defined development methodologies, tools and documentations
- Provide operational support to our customers like issue troubleshooting, root cause analysis, etc… Code review and performance optimisation is part of the weekly tasks
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Analyse complex issues, solutions to solve them; Interpret business requirements and technical specifications
- Investigate, analyse, document and track status of reported defects using standard tools
- Be able to explain and communicate technical options
- Understand global IT strategy and templates development philosophy.
- Help to define and validate functional and technical specifications.
- Additional related activities as identified and required
Strong and proven experience in AEM6 or other CMS
- From 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar domain
- Strong technical background in internet related technologies including open source, and ability to discover new ones. Pragmatic and not dogmatic.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification, to development, testing
- Experience in Java is a plus
- Engineer degree preferred in an IT-related field
- Solid professional references
AEM6 or other CMS
- Strong experience in CMS related development.
- Knowledge with a CSS Preprocessors: Sass/Scss, Less or Stylus
- Flux state management experience (Vuex or Redux)
- Knowledge in Module bundler : Webpack
- Knowledge of package manager: NPM or Yarn
- Basic functional programming concepts
- Experience in Map API such as OSM, Google or Leaflet is a big plus
- Mobile / responsive design knowledge is a must, preferably experience with mobile first approach
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, XML, web security, JSON.
- Technical knowledge and experience with Internet and e-Commerce technologies.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmin, Mocha, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Apache Jackrabbit, Sling framework, OSGi is a plus
- Good communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Very good team player
- Ability to communicate with people from the business and technical fields
- Passionate by the web and e-Commerce technologies; you have a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Focused and agile under pressure.
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate with highly technical and business teams
- Ability to work in a flat and versatile organization, and on multi-national / multi-cultural projects
English and French, both fluent, other languages are a plus
- Autonomous, proactive, creative, with a strong aptitude for self-learning