We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland. Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as wel
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone, not just in Paris.
What you might be doing:
- Build long-term relationships with community members and key user (mostly over the phone)
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Understand the problems and challenges of user and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Assist the CCO in engaging the community
- Good in making video-stories and social media posts
What you might bring:
- Multilingual: Fluency in English and French a must. German, Spanish or other languages a plus.
- Experience working in customer-centric and customer-facing environment
- Keen interest and understanding Bitcoin and other crypto-assets
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Fluency working agile and with Hubspot
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and team player
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.