Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This role oversees day-to-day fraud management activities from a second-line perspective. You will conduct fraud monitoring using internal and external systems to reduce fraud-related losses and fines from inadequate fraud risk management. This role will work closely with the product and big data teams on fraud prevention with tailored risk models, rules and plans, and assist customers in chargeback (dispute), fraud monitoring programs to mitigate losses and scheme sanctions.
- Establish a fraud risk management framework, policies and procedures to support robust risk mitigation efficiently in line with industry practice
- Design and implement fraud risk appetite framework, limits, and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Conduct fraud risk assessments on new and existing partners
- Maintain and monitor fraud management rules and strategies for credit cards and payment processors
- Monitor and review suspected fraud and work with both internal and external stakeholders to conduct investigations and take appropriate actions
- Support fraud case management, user profiling, fraud prevention
- Monitor chargeback performance and provide early warning of entering scheme chargeback and fraud monitoring program
- Assist customers in case of fraud attack and provide follow-up action plans
- Work with 3rd party risk and fraud management platforms and support development teams to create our own tools and solutions where needed
- Maintain and enhance fraud management policies, procedures and manuals
- 10+ years of fraud management experience in payments (e.g. card scheme, payment processor, acquirer, bank or e-commerce platform) within a regulated environment
- Experience in configuring and analysing results from risk and fraud management systems, robust data analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in dealing with card schemes, acquirers and 3rd party vendors
- Familiar with card scheme rules, such as chargeback (dispute) and fraud monitoring program and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with payments systems (e.g. SEPA, FP) and fraud mitigation strategies related to these
- Experience in chargeback and fraud prevention with regards to cryptocurrency is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and willing to operate at granular level
- Proactive, strong prioritisation and execution skills
- Effective integration with different departments
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.