MoonPay builds web3 infrastructure for the crypto economy. Our on- and off-ramp, NFT checkout and minting infrastructure provide end-to-end advisory and tools for all web3 needs in over 160 countries.
MoonPay builds web3 infrastructure for the crypto economy. Our on- and off-ramp, NFT checkout and minting infrastructure provide end-to-end advisory and tools for all web3 needs in over 160 countries. Our vision is to unlock ownership for everyone and our mission is to onboard the world into web3 where people can own, create and share value freely.
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take
responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
Reporting directly to Head of Financial Crime (Working closely with FinCrime, Product and Data teams).
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Monitoring and analyzing fraud patterns, transactions and information provided by 3d party vendors (fraud detection, prevention and management systems)
- Designing operational best practices of the fraud detection, prevention and management processes and frameworks
- Work closely with data in order to effectively analyze patterns and come up with solutions (fraud rules)
- Exercises judgment to diagnose, identify and solve problems within fraud rules and systems
- Be involved in ad-hoc crypto payments & investigations related projects
- Review fraud alerts & spot new activities patterns
- Run reports and collaborate with data team
You Should Apply If ✅
- Located in Poland or Croatia
- 3 plus years of experience at a payments processor, cryptocurrency exchange, card acquirer or bank (risk or fraud department)
- Strong knowledge of Visa and Mastercard tools – AVS, 3DS, etc
- Strong knowledge of Visa and Mastercard Fraud and Chargeback Monitoring Programs
- Strong knowledge of Excessive Fraud and Chargeback Merchant Compliance Program
- Experience with high risk industries and alternative payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay etc)
- Experience with fraud detection, prevention and risk management within the crypto space
- Experience with friendly fraud and chargeback reason codes
- Analytical, innovative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to function well within a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and own projects to completion
- Proficient English (both written & verbal)
- A working knowledge of SQL would be an advantage (looker.com)
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Different payment methods knowledge including ACH
- Strong eye for detail and investigative related experience
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Final interviews (1.5 – 2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Home office setup allowance
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility