p span style font weight 400 The Accounting amp Finance team at Chainalysis splits their time between fine tuning the details and...
The Accounting & Finance team at Chainalysis splits their time between fine-tuning the details and evaluating the 30,000 foot view of our business. Our job is to help the company plan for growth by investing in the right resources and audit our expenditures and revenues to ensure we’re being fiscally responsible.
Chainalysis is looking for a talented and motivated FP&A Manager to join our growing Finance team. You will be responsible for planning and analyzing the company’s financials to ensure accurate recording and enable educated decision-making, budget control, and ongoing monitoring. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills, strong financial and business acumen, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re managing financial reporting for the business:
- Leading monthly and quarterly close processes, budget vs actual reviews and KPI / financial reporting analytics
- Presenting synthesized key findings on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assisting in key month-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of the monthly reports
- Preparing financial analysis to monitor and facilitate the understanding of key operating and financial trends with respect to revenue, expenses, and headcount trending
- You’re providing financial planning & analysis support:
- Providing decision making analysis and ongoing financial support to different teams in the company
- Partnering cross functionally to develop and maintain operating models, such as capacity models
- Supporting the annual planning and financial forecasting processes
- Preparing presentations for company leadership and the board
- You’re collaborating with the Finance team to scale and improve its processes supporting the ambitious growth plan of the Company
A background like this helps:
- Prior experience in FP&A (financial planning & analysis), management consulting, or investment banking, with additional experience in-house at an operating business
- A strong understanding of corporate finance, GAAP accounting policies, and FP&A procedures
- Proven ability to scale manual processes into more automated ones
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce and FP&A systems (such as Adaptive Insights) a plus
- Interest in testing & learning new systems & tools
- Strong modeling skills that can seamless transition between Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in Subscription/Recurring Revenue (SaaS is a plus)
- Self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment