Our mission is to democratize expert knowledge and make it available to anyone, anywhere, on-demand. We believe that no matter where you are or who you are you should have the opportunity to learn from the world’s best thought leaders.
About you as a Founding Engineer
- You care about empowering others!
- You have leadership experience, but you still like to get your hands dirty.
- Starting a company is something you have done before, or you always wanted to.
- You have experience in building teams, you know how to hire the right people and form a great team out of those hires.
- Nice to have: You have experience building consumer products.
- You take pride in writing well-documented and well-tested code.
- You’re a great communicator and collaborator. You’re comfortable discussing your work to various stakeholders (engineers, designers, users, co-founders) and articulate your technical decisions. You’re open to receiving feedback and comfortable with regularly providing yours.
- You have a growth mindset and want to get things done.
- You are fluent in English (German is a benefit)
- We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
What will you do here?
Whatever you want. But I hope we can agree to build the next generation of Web3 video streaming platforms across web, mobile, and desktop. The future of platforms is decentralized and we aim to build the largest decentralized video streaming platform.
Salary, compensation, location, benefits, and holidays
- Competitive market salary and equity.
- We are based out of Berlin, Germany. We have a hybrid remote working model giving everyone the choice to work from wherever they want
- Flexible working hours that adapt to your needs and mental wellness
- A generous number of vacation days