Financial Services IT Strategy Manager In order to support the strong growth of Capgemini Invent Italy, we are currently recruiting a Financial Services IT Strategy Manager for Milan
Financial Services IT Strategy Manager
In order to support the strong growth of Capgemini Invent Italy, we are currently recruiting a Financial Services IT Strategy Manager for Milan office.
About the job
At Capgemini Invent, we bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want
Leveraging Capgemini’s strong network of clients, talent and assets, Capgemini Invent is ideally positioned to help our clients re-invent their business models, deliver digital transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in FS, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style, you will help shape our FS Industry by driving new business and expanding existing business.
An overview of the role
We help the C-levels shape their technology vision and design their technology-driven business transformation journeys.
Capgemini Invent offers a culture of learning, ownership, and focus on value.
- Our consultants are formally trained by industry experts in consulting and client delivery; Capgemini Invent offers you the flexibility to develop various areas of knowledge in technical domains aligned both to your interests and our clients’ outcomes.
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from and challenge them, and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure, and lead high-profile transformations, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
- Les Fontaine’s: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities that will help us and our clients to succeed.
- We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
- Normally (outside of COVID restrictions) there are monthly team meeting, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team.
Why this role?
The focus of the role, as an IT Strategist, will be on working in a business and technology strategic team to partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business.
You could be doing one or more of:
- Using your proven strategy experience to help clients define their IT strategy and the transformation roadmap, leveraging your Financial Services industry knowledge, technology expertise on both main-stream and emerging technologies.
- Advising clients on digital and technology strategies and transformation paths, connecting business ambitions with required organizational and technology changes, including move to cloud transformation or IT operating model evolution.
- Defining compelling customer value propositions and winning technology models to maximize business value and ROI, thanks to the creation of a proper business case to highlight benefits and financial impacts.
- Creating and documenting solution blueprints, roadmaps, capability models, or operating models.
- Building, managing, and prioritizing solution requirements and collaborating closely with design and development experts to find solutions.
- Working closely with SMEs to ensure solution feasibility, viability, and compliance.
- Communicating with both business and IT teams at all levels influencing transformation decisions through compelling storytelling, underpinned by thorough analysis of facts and figures.
- Creating strong relationships among working teams, mentoring junior people and have exposure to senior leadership.
As an IT Strategy Managing Consultant, you will be at the hearth of understanding and responding to our Financial Services clients’ business and technology ambitions.
You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from designing the technology vision of a Financial Institution to the creation of the business case to sustain the transformation roadmap to achieve that vision.
You will have a mixture of the following experience:
- Technology Strategy experience in consulting or Financial Services industry.
- Wide experience and capability in technology-enabled rethinking / reengineering of business and technology models.
- Relevant knowledge and expertise in Cloud and Artificial Intelligence field.
- Quantitative approach to create business case
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills – able to explain complex concepts simply.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment – and to disambiguate it.
- Ability to lead a team with direct reports.
- Being highly organized and results oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.