Your field of responsibility Solution Architect position in the bank’s central financial messaging IT team. We are responsible for architecting, engineering and supporting the bank’s major electronic
Solution Architect position in the bank’s central financial messaging IT team. We are responsible for architecting, engineering and supporting the bank’s major electronic channels to the global financial services market. Our team is a key enabler for the bank’s operations function and is servicing divisions and branches across the world.
You will be in the position to actively drive the architecture and solutions in a high resilient and performing financial messaging service and putting the bank in a position to access counterparties and financial market infrastructures on a 24/7 basis. You will lead new technologies initiatives like instant payments, blockchain technology or new messaging standards and protocols. Your messaging know how will be key for the upcoming SWIFT ISO20022 migration and you will closely work with internal IT infrastructure providers and external software vendors together to design the new financial messaging architecture.
Your future colleagues
Becoming part of a highly motivated, globally distributed and diverse team of IT specialists. You will be able to tap on your subject matter as well as your consultancy skills to become a trusted partner to our internal and external stakeholders. You are passionate about team collaboration to master a challenge.
You are a technical leader in the financial services integration topics and acting as a technical representant, advisor and contact point for projects and application owners to define solution and the future architecture in the SWIFT domain of the bank. Your personality enables you to be a key person to drive brainstorming sessions for development of potential solutions for business needs or solve problems efficient. Your knowledge supports the lead architect in strategic initiatives and in the creation of the architecture vision for the department. You are used to commit to deliver and confidently work towards deadlines in a dynamic yet process-driven environment where multiple project work requires you to actively manage your priorities.
You have strong interpersonal skills and a communicative personality that values transparency. You can clearly articulate your thoughts to diverse stakeholder groups and feel comfortable to work with senior business and IT stakeholders.
You have a good understanding of financial messaging. Especially, you have a solid foundation in one or more of the following areas:
- End to end Solution Architecture experience across application, integration, and infrastructure domains
- Responsible for backfilling existing permanent Solution Architect resource producing solution architect designs and maintaining design artefacts
- Solution design for ISO 200022 related changes to key applications and financial messaging systems
- Experience in end-to-end solution architecture design
- Good knowledge of financial messaging, payments integration/payments hub technologies and awareness of ISO15022 and ISO20022 standards
- Experience in architecture and design for payments messaging – Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Knowledge of MQ and asynchronous communication
- Knowledge of preparing and maintaining XML schemas
- You are fluent in English and German as an asset
- You demonstrate dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspective.
Ms. P. Piwonska would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.