Vaultoro allows users from +94 countries to trade precious metals and cryptocurrencies. Our business is rapidly expanding and we offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and multicultural environment. Our
Vaultoro allows users from +94 countries to trade precious metals and cryptocurrencies. Our business is rapidly expanding and we offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and multicultural environment. Our corporate values include creative freedom, ownership of responsibilities, a flat hierarchy, high performance and professional guidance in the expanding Fintech industry. Become part of our core team creating the future of the crypto economy.
We’re looking for an experienced and dedicated Financial Manager/Controller to join our team.
- Responsible for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets, and reporting, revenue recognition
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, including the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
- Use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow
- Comply with financial requirements by knowing and applying legislation,reporting requirements and tax filings
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes and assisting management in financial decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master’s degree, or MBA.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, both high level and hands-on tasks.
- Fluency in German
Great to have
- Experience in working with large datasets and cryptocurrency
- German accounting principles knowledge
- Datev knowledge and experience with German tax advisors
- Competitive remuneration
- Possibility of hybrid/remote work
- Access to industry experts
- Amazing office space in Berlin (with garden)
- Being part of an expanding team and department
- Unlimited coffee and tea and snacks
We strive to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent