Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you a CCAB qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant with a minimum of 3 yrs PQE? Are you lo
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you a CCAB qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant with a minimum of 3 yrs PQE?
Are you looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital business, operating market-leading niches all over the world and work fully remotely?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are looking for a results driven Interim Financial Controller who can help us meet our compliance and regulatory objectives over the next 6 months, amongst other objectives.
There is a possibility that this role could become permanent, dependent upon performance and other factors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of the financials in Xero for 2021 and 2022
- Production of the Balance Sheet for 2021 and 2022
- Compilation of working papers/schedules
- Work-through and implement necessary prior year adjustments
- Completion of the company CT600 corporation tax returns FY2021 and FY2022
- Production of the full company statutory accounts for 2021 and 2022
- Liaise with external tax advisors
- Compiling necessary audit documentation
- Liaison with external auditors and co-ordination of the audit process
- Evaluation of financial processes & internal controls and recommending/implementing improvements and best practice(s)
- Document internal control policies and procedures
- Compile accounting policies
- Assistance and input into R&D tax relief claims and CT600 input
- Other tasks/requests from the CFO deemed necessary for meeting compliance and regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience:
- CCAB qualified (ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 3 yrs PQE
- Auditing experience is a must (preferable you have an audit background)
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and an efficient executor
- Good communicator and keeps the CFO updated on progress & issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards (FRS 102/IFRS)
- Proficient in accounting software (ie – Xero or equivalent)
- Compliance, governance and controls oriented
- High level of professional and ethical standards
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills (Google sheets and/or MS Excel)
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.