Description We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial re
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
We are a global business, actively trading in 181 countries, but incorporated in Germany. You should be familiar with German tax regulations and reporting requirements, but also possess a keen interest in and curiosity about emerging taxation regulation regimes around the world as they apply to digital assets. We don’t need an expert in this area (as none exist yet), but do want someone hungry and humble, eager to learn along with the rest of the team.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience creating investor materials and supporting capitalisation initiatives
- You will work in a remote setting
- You will be equipped with the tech equipment you need
- You will be part of a quickly growing business and have a lot of opportunities for your professional and personal growth
We are a young remote-only blockchain startup pink.gg headquartered in Munich, Germany, yet our employees are located in various European countries. We take the time to meet at least twice a year to better get to know the people behind the screens. Our top priority is to create an environment that you’re happy to work in.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of where you come from, what you look like, what you believe in or what you identify as.