The Analyst will work primarily in conjunction with our Coin Deployment and Yield Desks to monitor and analyze capital requirements, facilitate profitability,…...
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Celsius is looking for a Financial Analyst in London to add to our Digital Asset Markets team. The Analyst will work primarily in conjunction with our Coin Deployment and Yield Desks to monitor and analyze capital requirements, facilitate profitability, and support company-wide growth.
The ideal candidate is detail-focused, responsive, and will work closely with Digital Asset Markets, and the Chief Investment Officer to drive profitability within the organization. They will bring a combination of financial, technical and analytical skills and apply them directly to the Cryptocurrency space. The candidate will also be willing to work with internal stakeholders both domestically and internationally. They are passionate, willing to learn, and are able to demonstrate ownership as Celsius Network grows.
- Work across business areas to monitor capital requirements, collect and analyze internal data and prepare subsequent reports.
- Monitor, identify, and recommend opportunities to generate yield via external platforms, protocols, and/or coin staking opportunities.
- Prepare reports specific to trends in individual digital assets, rates of adoption, and corresponding lending rates.
- Analyze financial data by working with various applications and databases.
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
- Have a strong grasp of all coin locations and use of Celsius asset pool.
- Study business, economic trends, and developments within the crypto industry landscape.
- Assist Coin Deployment and Yield Desk teams, to conduct any other activities.
- Strong understanding of accounting, financial modeling, and profitability metrics
- Background in the financial services industry required. Experience in investment management industry a plus
- Working knowledge of Cryptocurrency, derivative instruments and associated trading activities and strategies
- Working knowledge of DeFi tokens, platforms, and protocols
- Proficiency in Excel required (including but not limited to database interaction, and external web queries)
- Proficiency in Python strongly favored (including but not limited to web scraping, authoring scripts, etc..)
- Ability to produce high quality reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication/presentation skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with the Chief Investment Officer and other internal stakeholders
Additional desired skills/experience:
- Team player
- Being able to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
- Disciplined personality
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited time off policy
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible working hours upon coordination with trading team
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all eligible applicants in the United Kingdom as we build our presence globally.