Their vision is to enable a capture resistant, decentralized commerce ecosystem, by funding and accelerating the development of a stack specialized applications…...
This groundbreaking company enable an open tokenized economy by automating digital to physical redemptions using NFTs encoded with game theory. They disrupt e-commerce platforms by building Decentralized Autonomous Commerce.
Their vision is to enable a capture resistant, decentralized commerce ecosystem, by funding and accelerating the development of a stack specialized applications to disrupt, demonopolize and democratize commerce.
As the Financial Analyst at you will be responsible for providing analysis in financial and related matters. They have a policy of embracing remote working, but the preference would be for the role holder to be based in Ireland.
What you will do:
- Work with the finance team to develop and maintain financial forecasts for the business assessing risks and opportunities in actual results vs. forecasts
- Prepare and automate monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including detailed variance explanations against budget and forecast to understand performance drivers
- Support strategic business decision-making through financial modeling and analysis, including ad-hoc modeling and analysis
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes including development of financial metric models, department specific budgets, and related KPI analysis
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate accruals and adherence to accounting policies.
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects as needed.
Must have skills / experience
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) educated to degree level
- 4-6 years’ experience in a comparable role
- Strong excel and modelling skills
- Experience working within a hyper growth start-up environment
- Strong reporting skills and an analytical mindset
- Ambitious and desire to work in fast paced growth environment
- Collaborative / Team player with excellent communication skills
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Consultancy background
- Prior experience in a hyper growth startup
What they can offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into integration assignments.
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience.
To discuss this role in total confidence, please contact to arrange a call.