We are an innovation & blockchain technology project in the growing DeFi society building a payment solution to connect crypto and fiat (real money) world together with #1 offline card provider Maps.M
We are an innovation & blockchain technology project in the growing DeFi society building a payment solution to connect crypto and fiat (real money) world together with #1 offline card provider Maps.Me app.
The Company’s global footprint spans across the United Kingdom, UAE, Switzerland and most recently Portugal(Lisbon); there is no plan to stop there!
We are searching for an experienced Financial Analyst willing to develop further expertise and join our quickly growing team.
– Prepare booking of assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses entries by compiling and analysing accounting information;
– Analyze the reasonability of trial balances’ variances;
– Analyze the consolidated information for the group, namely its Balance Sheet and P&L Fluxes, providing support in the disclosures of the financial statements;
– Comply with legal requirements;
– Participate in meetings and guarantee appropriate progress;
– Prepare new accounting policies and procedures for the group;
– Offer support to colleagues in specific accounting operations;
– Guarantee that controls are carried out, recorded and are working efficiently and promptly;
– Provide support on the external audit;
– Degree in Management, Finance, Economics or similar;
– Chartered accountant
– Professional experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, M&A, consulting services;
– Fluency in English
– Strong communication and argumentation skills;
– Dedication, proactivity, persistence, focus on objectives and solutions;
– Advanced MS Officeespecially Excel skills needed.
Tipo de oferta: Integral/Full-time
- Cartão/Ticket refeição
Horário de trabalho:
- De segunda à sexta-feira
Tipos de pagamento complementares:
- Décimo terceiro salário
- Subsídio de Natal
- Ensino superior (Preferencial)
- Inglês (Preferencial)
- Chartered accountant (Obrigatório)