Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting. Manage expectations of client service delivery....
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In Ireland, we are expanding our Consulting practice and are seeking to recruit high achieving candidates to be part of our growing business. Currently we are recruiting at Senior Manager level for our Finance Transformation team.
Our Finance Transformation team delivers globally integrated Finance service offerings to our clients, including:
- Finance Operating Model Transformation
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting
- Digital Finance Transformation – i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI
- Global Business Services
Your key responsibilities
Working in our Finance Transformation practice, you will:
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Develop in an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Contribute to PI Finance practice development specifically in the areas of operations, marketing activities and training
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven people and team management experience. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage a team of junior consulting professionals
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new projects and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Understanding of finance and accounting technology landscape and packages and key trends in this space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience delivering change in a Finance function environment – gained either from prior experience in consulting or through a track record of delivering change/transformation projects in industry (Preferred industry experience include Life Sciences, Utilities, Public Sector, and Consumer Business)
- Strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a finance/accounting, business or project related area
- MBA, ACCA/CIMA and/or PMP/Prince2 qualification are an advantage
- Knowledge of one or more of the following packages is required: SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Oracle ERP, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Tableau, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Strong process improvement experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting/Planning and Reporting
- Experience delivering business change in one or more of the following areas would be expected:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations including participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of finance and accounting
- Business Performance Management (BPM) implementations including participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of financial planning and analysis
- Programme/project management for large scale business transformation
- Reporting transformation using Business Intelligence, data analytics and visualisation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
What we look for
We are looking for professionals who can demonstrate experience of significant business transformation to work across multiple sectors and specifically those with a strong background in Finance transformation and technology. We are seeking candidates with consulting experience or people who have gained project and programme delivery experience within large recognised organisations.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Who we are
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.