EY is a global leader in Consulting, Assurance, Tax, and Transaction services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is
EY is a global leader in Consulting, Assurance, Tax, and Transaction services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
In Ireland, we are expanding our Consulting practice and are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business. Currently we are recruiting at Senior Consultant levels for our Finance Transformation team.
Our Finance Transformation team delivers globally integrated Finance service offerings to our clients, including:
- Finance Operating Model Transformation
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting
- Digital Finance Transformation– i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI
- Global Business Services
Your key responsibilities
Working in our Finance Transformation practice, you will:
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Develop in an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Contribute to PI Finance practice development specifically in the areas of operations, thought leadership, marketing activities and training
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Understanding of finance and accounting technology landscape and packages and key trends in this space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 3 years experience delivering change in a Finance function environment – gained either from prior experience in consulting or through a track record of delivering change/transformation projects in industry (Preferred industry experience include Life Sciences, Utilities, Public Sector, and Consumer Business)
- Strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a finance/accounting, business or project related area
- ACCA/CIMA and/or PMP/Prince2 qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of one or more of the following packages is required – SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Oracle ERP, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Tableau, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Process improvement experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting/Planning and Reporting
- Experience delivering business change in one or more of the following areas would be expected:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations including active participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of finance and accounting
- Business Performance Management (BPM) implementations including active participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of financial planning and analysis
- Programme/project management for large scale business transformation
- Reporting transformation using Business Intelligence, data analytics and visualisation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
What we look for
We are looking for ambitious professionals who can demonstrate experience of significant business transformation to work across multiple sectors and specifically those with a strong background in Finance transformation and technology. We are seeking individuals with consulting experience or individuals who have gained project and programme delivery experience within large recognised organisations.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.